SAFEGuarding our guests
We want all our guests to feel safe, comfortable, and confident while staying with us. As seasoned hospitality and food & beverage professionals, we have taken precautions and preventive measures in line with World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations, American Hotel & Lodging Association (AHLA) “Safe Stay” initiatives, along with State, Federal and local guidelines to ensure that a clean, safe, healthy environment is provided for our guests and staff.
Please be assured we always adhere to best practices and the highest standards to ensure that any and all commonly touched surfaces throughout the hotel are thoroughly washed, cleaned, and sanitized throughout the day. Proper handwashing is also of paramount importance in the prevention of spreading germs, and we will continue to remind our guests and be vigilant with staff about these basic hygienic principles. As we have changed how we operate in order to be socially responsible, we wanted to share everything we are doing to reassure you it is safe to stay with us.
- Our employees in all departments have undergone specific Coronavirus training to ensure the highest levels of health and safety, and hygiene procedures.
- Employees have been trained to wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer every 60 minutes and immediately after any of the following activities: using the restroom, touching the face, cleaning, sweeping, mopping, smoking, eating, drinking, after removing any personal protective equipment, going on break and before or after starting a shift.
- Employees must have their temperature checked before entering the workplace. If an employee is showing symptoms of COVID-19 such as a fever, cough or shortness of breath, they have been advised to NOT come to work.
- We have asked our team members to discontinue handshaking and use noncontact methods of greeting.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations have been placed in common areas throughout the resort as well as in employee back-of-house areas such as time clocks, breakrooms, and locker rooms.
- Every employee is required to wear a mask while on property and use gloves and goggles if their responsibilities require them such as housekeeping, public area attendants, engineers and anyone that may come in direct contact with guests. All employees have been provided training on proper usage and disposal of such items.
- Employees have also been asked to practice physical distancing whenever possible.
Physical Distancing: Our role in the hospitality industry has always been to bring people together but until it is safe to do so, we ask that you stay at least six feet away from others not traveling with you while standing in line, using elevators, or sitting in public spaces.
- In areas where there is high traffic, we have added floor markings and signage so you know where to stand to comply with physical distancing.
- All restaurant seating has been modified to add ample space by a distance of at least six feet in between each seated party. Bar stools have been spaced accordingly or completely removed.
- In-room dining will be limited to delivery only. Orders should be placed by telephone. When ready, your order will be left outside your door to limit contact.
- We encourage you to utilize mobile check-in if available and express checkout on your smart tv to limit contact with the front desk. Please make sure we have your current email address on file to ensure delivery of your final folio and/or cell number to text you the information
- We ask you utilize the phone to call us while on property in order to reduce face-to-face contact with our staff as much as possible.
- All meeting and banquet set ups will allow for physical distancing between guests. After every event, the room will be cleaned and disinfected.
- We recognize party sizes differ, so our pool seating has signage on every seat advising guests to keep at least 2 chaise lounges open in between parties to keep the appropriate physical distance.
- If there is a seat with a reserved sign, you are welcome to move it to an open seat keeping in mind that there must be at least 2 empty lounges in between you and another guest.
During your stay:
To expedite the check-in process, please contact the hotel prior to your arrival to ensure we have all your necessary information such as all guest names occupying the room, mobile phone number and email address.
Arrival Experience: All guests will be asked to utilize hand sanitizer located throughout the property, wear a mask at all times they are outside of their room (subject to local ordinances), practice physical distancing and limit contact with employees as much as possible.
- Employees will not open doors of cars, taxis or Uber/Lyft rides.
- Doors leading to the reception area will be manually operated by an employee, propped open or kickplates will be installed on the bottom of doors to limit multiple people touching the door handles.
- If a guest requests bell service, the employee will wear gloves to handle luggage and sanitize the bell cart after each guest is assisted. Employees will not enter guest rooms and will place luggage outside the room for guests to bring in on their own.
- Valet service is temporarily suspended, and only self-parking will be available.
- Guests will be asked to swipe their own credit card where possible.
- Guests that are not traveling together are to keep at least one empty row in between them and other riders.
- Guests must wait for the driver to open and close the doors from the outside and not open the doors on their own.
- The shuttle will be sanitized after each trip is completed.
- Signage is posted to inform guests to wait for the next empty elevator if an elevator is occupied.
- Hand sanitizer is available at all elevator landings.
- Guests are provided with a stylus device at check-in to touch elevator buttons.
- Elevator button panels are disinfected by an employee at least every hour.
- We ask all guests to utilize stairs whenever possible.
- We are spending extra time using sanitizing methods in advance of your arrival and our staff will avoid entering a room that has been cleaned.
- Our disinfectant products meet EPA criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- We have added additional cleaning staff to increase the frequency of deep cleaning and disinfecting surfaces of public touch points throughout the day including but not limited to elevator buttons, door knobs, handles, faucets, hand rails, pool chairs, trash-receptacle touch points, key pads, luggage carts, stairwells, fitness center, counters, dining surfaces and seating areas.
- After checkout, rooms are sanitized following strict industry cleaning procedures with particular attention paid to disinfecting door handles, hard surface furniture, tables, nightstands, furniture knobs and handles, light switches and thermostats, drapery pull handles, telephone and keypad, remote control, alarm clock, television, safety latch and peephole, trash receptacle, faucet handles, toilet and shower handles. If you require your room to be serviced during your stay, please let us know at least 4 hours in advance and we will service it for you. There will be an additional fee charged.
- If you need extra linen/towels, please contact the front desk and they will be placed in a plastic bag outside of your guestroom door.
- All laundry will be washed using the warmest appropriate water setting as recommended by the CDC.
- Employees have been trained to sanitize their workstation and any shared tools/equipment before, during and after each shift or anytime the equipment is transferred to another employee. These items include but are not limited to radios, keys, phones, computers, keyboard, mouse, payment terminals, engineering tools, cleaning equipment, time clocks, carts and other items employees directly touch throughout the property.
As we continue to monitor the constantly changing situation surrounding COVID-19 and modify our operation as needed, please check our website for updates. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We look forward to welcoming you.