VISITING KEY WEST IN SEPTEMBER
September tips, weather, and events
As the weather begins to cool down in geographies north of Florida, Key West gets quieter. September is still plenty warm here, and we start to see more rain. Over Labor Day weekend, we have Brewfest, a craft beer extravaganza featuring hundreds of brewers and their creations. The event benefits the charitable programs of the Rotary Club of the Conch Republic. Come taste an array of brews, enjoy plenty of delicious cookout fare, and recover in luxury at Oceans Edge.
September weather in Key West
- Average High Air Temp 88° F (31.1° C)
- Average Low Air Temp 78.4° F (25.8° C)
- Average Water Temp 85.6° F (29.8° C)
- Average Rainfall 6.5 inches (16.5 cm)
- Average Sunset Time 7:44 p.m.
Top tips for packing your bags in September
- Summer gear for swimming, plus flip-flops, a hat, and sunscreen
- Cover-ups and light, long-sleeved shirts for kayaking and paddleboarding
- Consider SPF-wear since the sun is still strong
September events and holidays
More Related OffersView all Offers
an exhilarating Key West escapeDiscover More