VISITING KEY WEST IN NOVEMBER
Enjoy November deals, tips, weather, events and more
Have you ever thought “wouldn’t it be great to skip the whole Thanksgiving cooking thing and just get out of town?” Make that daydream a reality this year and escape to Oceans Edge. Our on-site restaurant, Yellowfin Bar & Kitchen, prepares a special menu, so be sure to browse our special offers and book in advance.
Other great November events here include the Super Boat International World Championship races and the Key West Film Festival. The film fest has developed a impressive annual lineup of showings and on-stage conversations among some of the most interesting actors, directors, and producers in the business. Those who like boat racing do not want to miss the super boats event—these things are crazy fast.
November weather in Key West
- Average High Air Temp 79.9° F (26.6° C)
- Average Low Air Temp 71.8° F (22.1° C)
- Average Water Temp 78.4° F (25.8° C)
- Average Rainfall 2 inches (5 cm)
- Average Sunset Time 5:46 p.m.
Top tips for packing your bags in November
- Summer gear like flip-flops, shorts, and a hat
- A light layer and long pants for possible cooler temperatures at night
November events and holidays
- Thanksgiving at Yellowfin Bar & Kitchen
- Key West Film Festival
- Super Boat International championship
More Related OffersView all Offers
an exhilarating Key West escapeDiscover More