VISITING KEY WEST IN JANUARY
January weather, tips, and events
Whether you’re planning a tranquil romantic retreat in the winter sunshine, or a family break to escape the bleak cold weather, January is an ideal time to visit Key West. With the busy Christmas season over and a new year ahead, Oceans Edge Resort & Marina will help you feel refreshed, recharged, and relaxed. Book directly on our website for the best offers of the season.
January weather in Key West
With average highs of 75° F and an average water temperature of 69° F, you can relax under sunny skies and enjoy a range of water sports. It rarely rains during January, so this is an ideal month to start the year off in style with a luxury vacation in a tropical paradise that feels a million miles away from the winter chill back home.
- Average High Air Temp 74.3° F (23.5° C)
- Average Low Air Temp 64.2° F (17.9° C)
- Average Water Temp 71.2° F (21.8° C)
- Average Rainfall 2 inches (5.1cm)
Top tips for packing your bags in January
- Bring summer clothing, including flip-flops, swimwear and a sun hat
- Add light layers to prepare for cooler evenings and daytime boat trips
Cold fronts can occasionally bring cooler temperatures at short notice.
January events and holidays
There is an exciting and eclectic lineup of events throughout the year in Key West and January is no exception. Among this month’s events are:
- Key West Food and Wine Festival
- Florida Keys Seafood Festival
- Cuda Bowl, barracuda fishing contest
More Related OffersView all Offers
an exhilarating Key West escapeDiscover More